For over 40 years, the mission of Master Books®, an imprint of New Leaf Publishing Group, has been “Ink on Paper to Impact Eternity.” With every book and homeschool resource we publish, our aim is to increase the reader’s faith in God, our Creator, and the authority of His Word. In a world that is increasingly at war against God, we are unapologetically defending the Bible and equipping the Church to do the same.
Dr. Henry Morris and Timothy LaHaye pioneered Master Books® in 1976 with the purpose of revealing the Bible to be historically and scientifically accurate. Without fail, Master Books® has continually equipped the body of Christ with undeniable evidence of a literal six-day creation and a young earth. Master Books® is the exclusive publisher for Ken Ham, the founder and CEO of Answers in Genesis, the Creation Museum, and the Ark Encounter.
In 2012, Master Books® extended its mission to impact eternity to homeschooling families. We fervently believe homeschooling is the perfect place to start a grass roots revival. We publish to supply the Christian homeschooling community with a high quality education that fosters a love for learning and for God.
Homeschool parents appreciate the affordability, flexibility, and practicality of our curriculum. We offer a Charlotte Mason inspired approach to learning with living lessons, captivating pictures, engaging stories and assignments.
We know that when we place a Master Books® book into someone’s hands, their faith in God and His Word is going to grow. It’s been proven time and time and again. In fact, we are so certain of it that we offer a 100% Faith Grower Guarantee, or your money back.
Join us on Facebook in the Moms of Master Books community to learn more about our curriculum, our approach to homeschooling, and have your questions answered by a team of authors, editors, staff, and experienced homeschool moms. Explore our YouTube channel for in depth reviews of specific resources, grade levels, and receive expert homeschooling tips from parents and authors.
Master Books Statement of Faith
- The 66 books of the Bible are the written Word of God. The Bible is divinely inspired and inerrant throughout. Its assertions are factually true in all the original autographs. It is the supreme authority in everything it teaches. Its authority is not limited to spiritual, religious, or redemptive themes but includes its assertions in such fields as history and science.
- The final guide to the interpretation of Scripture is Scripture itself.
- The account of origins presented in Genesis is a simple but factual presentation of actual events and therefore provides a reliable framework for scientific research into the question of the origin and history of life, mankind, the earth, and the universe.
- The various original life forms (kinds), including mankind, were made by direct creative acts of God. The living descendants of any of the original kinds (apart from man) may represent more than one species today, reflecting the genetic potential within the original kind. Only limited biological changes (including mutational deterioration) have occurred naturally within each kind since creation.
- The great Flood of Genesis was an actual historic event, worldwide (global) in its extent and effect.
- The special creation of Adam (the first man) and Eve (the first woman), and their subsequent fall into sin, is the basis for the necessity of salvation for mankind.
- Death (both physical and spiritual) and bloodshed entered into this world subsequent to and as a direct consequence of man’s sin.
- The Godhead is triune: one God, three Persons—God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- All mankind are sinners, inherently from Adam and individually (by choice), and are therefore subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Freedom from the penalty and power of sin is available to man only through the sacrificial death and shed blood of Jesus Christ and His complete and bodily resurrection from the dead.
- The Holy Spirit enables the sinner to repent and believe in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit lives and works in each believer to produce the fruits of righteousness.
- Salvation is a gift received by faith alone in Christ alone and expressed in the individual’s repentance, recognition of the death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Savior, Lord, and God.
- All things necessary for our salvation are expressly set down in Scripture.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead, ascended to heaven, and is currently seated at the right hand of God the Father, and shall return in person to this earth as Judge of the living and the dead.
- Satan is the personal spiritual adversary of both God and mankind.
- Those who do not believe in Christ are subject to everlasting conscious punishment, but believers enjoy eternal life with God.
- The only legitimate marriage sanctioned by God is the joining of one naturally born man and one naturally born woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. God intends sexual intimacy to only occur between a man and a woman who are married to each other, and has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. Any form of sexual immorality, such as adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, pornography, or any attempt to change one’s gender, or disagreement with one’s biological gender, is sinful and offensive to God.
- It is the duty of Christians to regularly attend a local Bible-believing church, as portrayed in the New Testament.
- All human life is sacred and begins at conception (defined as the moment of fertilization). The unborn child is a living human being, created in the image of God, and must be respected and protected both before and after birth. The abortion of an unborn child or the active taking of human life through euthanasia constitutes a violation of the sanctity of human life and is a crime against God and man