Advanced Pre-Med Studies (Teacher Guide)
Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99
Teacher Guide for use with Body by Design, Exploring the World of Medicine, Genesis of Germs, and Building Blocks of Life Science. In Advanced Pre-Med Studies, students in grades 9 - 12 will discover the intricate design of the human body, explore medical history, and unlock the code of life.
|9th - 12th grade|
Trace the fascinating history of medicine and discover the wonders of the human body in Advanced Pre-Med Studies! Through Body by Design, Exploring the World of Medicine, Genesis of Germs, and Building Blocks of Life Science (sold separately) medical studies come alive as students:
- Explore the Biblical perspective on healing and medicines
- Trace the spread of disease and understand how mutating diseases are proof of devolution rather than evolution
- Understand how germs fit into a Biblical worldview
- Discover the fascinating design of the human body
- Uncover the building blocks of life and the precise order within creation
- and so much more!
Advanced Pre-Med Studies Teacher Guide Features:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Quizzes & Tests
- Answer Key
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 4-5x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 9th - 12th
|Weight (in lbs)||1.40|
|Title||Advanced Pre-Med Studies (Teacher Guide)|
|Binding||Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|
Write Your Own Review