Adventures in Creation: Level 1 (Download)
For Ages 5-7
Adventures in Creation Level 1 of Master Books’ award-winning Let’s Talk Science series is designed to bring the Bible to life and instill a love for science. Through exploration, investigations, and biblically inspired stories, this early elementary homeschool curriculum reveals science as a wonderful tool God has given us to study His creation.
Adventures in Creation offers a hands-on learning experience that will encourage your student’s curiosity. The lessons and experiments are easy to prepare and can be completed in approximately 20 minutes. This one-year course is designed to be studied three times a week.
Homeschool families love the hands-on activities, engaging storyline, and biblical concepts taught in Adventures in Creation, Level 1 of Master Books’ Let’s Talk Science series. As you read through the hundreds of reviews on this homeschool science curriculum, you will see that this course is a favorite among students and their teachers.
Adventures in Creation is designed to teach children how science supports the Biblical account of God’s creation. Inside this full color, grab and go workbook, you will find:
- Engaging experiments and activities to bring learning to life
- Memory verses with hand motions to help students memorize Bible passages
- Discussion Starters that encourage students to dive deeper into the topics they’re learning
- Activity pages for students to create their own Science Notebook to share
Students completing this course will:
- Learn that the study of science starts with the Bible
- Explore the days of creation and learn about the amazing things God designed on each day
- Discover that science teaches many lessons about God and about our relationship with Him
- Develop a love for science through hands-on exploration and experimentation
- Compile a Science Notebook as they document their discoveries and share what they’ve learned with others
This course is designed to be interactive with students, as they are given the opportunity to stop and discuss answers to questions in the text. The course explores questions such as:
- What is light made of?
- How do clouds form?
- What is photosynthesis?
- Why does the moon have phases?
- What are the layers of the ocean like?
- How does the heart pump blood?
Students will be able to answer these questions and many more as they investigate their way through God’s creation.
Table of Contents
- How We Study Science
- The First Day of Creation
- Light Is Made of Colors
- Light Waves
- The Second Day of Creation
- Condensation and Evaporation
- The Water Cycle
- The Third Day of Creation
- Earth Layers
- Leaves and Photosynthesis
- Flowers and Pollination
- The Fourth Day of Creation
- Moon — Surface
- Moon — Phases
- The Fifth Day of Creation
- Layers of the Ocean
- The Sunlit and Twilight Ocean Zones
- Deep-sea Creatures
- The Sixth Day of Creation
- Animal Habitats
- The Circulatory System
- Uniquely You
- The Five Senses