America's Story 2 (Teacher Guide)
For Ages 8-11
America's Story 2 brings history alive for students in an exciting way! Through engaging narrative, students are drawn into America’s Story helping them to imagine the adventures, hardships, failures, and triumphs of the incredible events and characters that shaped American history from the Civil War through the early 1900s.
The America’s Story 2 Teacher Guide offers the suggested weekly schedule, worksheets, and all reviews. The pages of this guide are perforated and three-hole punched so materials are easy to tear out, hand out, grade, and store. Teachers are encouraged to adjust the schedule and materials needed to best work within their unique educational program.
An Unforgettable Journey Through American History!
American history comes alive in America’s Story 2 as students experience the struggle of the fledgling American nation as she strives to resolve conflict, reconstruct after division, expand through the Wild West, and join the world in the Industrial Revolution.
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
America’s Story 2 is designed to be easy to use with a convenient schedule to save you time! While students embark on an exciting adventure through American history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- And compile a timeline from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution of the early 1900s!
Teacher Guide features:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience
- Approximately 45 minutes per lesson, 4-5 days per week
- Designed for grades 3-6 in a one-year history course
|Weight (in lbs)||1.80|
|Title||America's Story 2 (Teacher Guide)|
|Subtitle||From the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution|
|Binding||Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|