America's Story Vol. 2 (Teacher Guide)
Teacher Guide for use with America’s Story 2. America’s Story 2 brings history alive through a Charlotte Mason approach as it teaches upper elementary students (grades 3-6) the amazing history of the United States of America. America’s Story 2 Teacher Guide includes worksheets, review sheets, optional Digging Deeper activities, special project ideas, & answer keys.
A Charlotte Mason Inspired Journey Through American History!
American history comes alive in America’s Story 2 as students experience the struggle of the fledgling American nation as she strives to resolve conflict, reconstruct after division, expand through the Wild West, and join the world in the Industrial Revolution.
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
America’s Story 2 is designed to be easy to use with a convenient schedule to save you time! While students embark on an exciting adventure through American history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- And compile a timeline from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution of the early 1900s!
America’s Story 2 Teacher Guide Includes:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—Saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience
- Approximately 45 minutes per lesson, 4-5 days per week
- Designed for grades 3-6 in a one-year history course
|Title||America's Story Vol. 2 (Teacher Guide)|
|Subtitle||From the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution|
|Binding||Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$29.99|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|