Biology Through A Microscope (Lab Book)
View the foundational building blocks of life in Master Books’ Biology Through a Microscope (Lab Book.) Inside you will find full-color microscopic images of varied animals, insects, plants, fungi, and more with detailed information for using the modern microscope in the classroom.
This high school homeschool science resource is a supplement to Masters Class Biology and can be used as an alternative to purchasing a microscope. Biology Through a Microscope honors God as the Creator of life and leads the student to a newfound appreciation of His unfathomable wisdom.
Biology Through a Microscope is a must have resource for science fans! This full-color book is the perfect supplement to any biology course including Masters Class Biology, a homeschool curriculum for high school students.
Use Biology Through a Microscope to reveal a smaller level of God’s amazing world than your students may have ever considered. They will see in these microscopic images the basic building blocks of life as our Creator designed them to work together.
You will find this homeschool resource is highly engaging and offers:
- Full-color microscopic images of varied animals, insects, plants and fungi, and microorganisms, as well as detailed information for using the modern microscope in the classroom.
- Examples of stained and unstained slide samples, brightfield, darkfield, and phase contrast microscopy.
- Practical tips about the use of the microscope and labels many of the slide images for easier identification of microscopic structures.
It is possible to use the contents of this book as an alternative to purchasing a microscope to fulfill the requirements of your high school biology curriculum with labs including Masters Class Biology. Please check your state homeschool regulations to confirm.
Table of Contents
- General Microscope
- General Biology: Animal Skin / Muscle
- Bird: Feather Structures
- Fruit Fly
- Plants & Fungi
- General Biology: Plant Structures
|Weight (in lbs)||0.80|
|Title||Biology Through A Microscope (Lab Book)|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|