Embarking on an educational journey that transports young minds to faraway places, A Child's Geography series, published by Master Books, has captured the hearts of homeschool families across the nations. With glowing reviews from parents like Becki and Kathleen, it's evident that this biblical worldview geography curriculum series is making waves in the homeschooling community. Let's dive into why A Child's Geography has become a phenomenal choice for 4th to 8th-grade students and the 11 reasons why homeschool families love this series.
The Adventure Unfolds
Designed as a captivating adventure, A Child's Geography takes students on a virtual tour of various lands, seamlessly intertwining Bible history, geography, and current information. The series is divided into levels corresponding to grade levels, offering a structured yet flexible approach to learning about God’s created world.
Level 1 - Explore His Earth (4th Grade)
The journey begins with the exploration of God's creation in ways that you will never forget! Students learn about the atmosphere, the lithosphere and the hydrosphere, maps, longitude and latitude, and more.
Level 2 - Explore the Holy Land (5th Grade)
Students explore the culture and geography of the countries that make up the Holy Land: Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan. Written from a biblical worldview, this course also explores the conflicts of faith and crucial differences between Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Parents love how it focuses on loving the people of this region and fulfilling the Great Commission.
Level 3 - Explore the Holy Land (6th Grade)
Join your students on an unforgettable journey into the culture, cuisine, history, and evidence of Christianity in the classical world! This study of Greece, Italy, Croatia, Albania includes all-in-one worksheets, full-color images, and interactive assignments.
Level 4 - Explore Medieval Kingdoms (7th Grade)
Take your homeschool students on the adventure of a lifetime through Spain, Portugal, Monaco, Belgium, Germany, and beyond! The combination of geography, history, culture, and cuisine will delight your students and the whole family.
Level 5 - Explore Viking Realms (7th Grade)
Uncover ancient mysteries, experience medieval ways of life, and understand enduring conflicts that have shaped the modern countries of northern Europe in Explore Viking Realms for 8th grade homeschool students. Exploring the Viking realms that spread across the rugged northern landscapes of Europe will help you and your family delight in breathtaking beauty, hidden wonders, and fascinating peoples—all created in God's image.
Why Homeschool Families Love A Child's Geography
The series has garnered immense praise from homeschooling parents who have experienced its impact firsthand. Here are 11 reasons why families are falling in love with A Child's Geography:
1. Seamless Integration of Bible History, Geography, and Current Information: A Child's Geography skillfully weaves together biblical principles, geographical knowledge, and current information, providing a holistic perspective on the world.
2. Colorful and Engaging Content: Vibrant pictures and engaging content make the series visually appealing, captivating the attention of young learners.
3. Comprehensive Learning Materials: Each book in the series includes worksheets, maps, travel logs, recipes, and crafts, offering a well-rounded learning experience.
4. Perfect Balance of Reading and Activities: Parents appreciate the ideal balance between reading and hands-on activities, keeping students actively engaged in their learning.
5. Memory-Boosting Recipes: The inclusion of recipes related to the regions being studied helps students solidify their understanding through memorable and enjoyable experiences.
6. Immersive Storytelling: A Child's Geography author masterfully transports readers into the heart of each lesson, making them feel like active participants in the unfolding adventure.
7. Adaptable for Family Style Teaching: Whether used with individual children or adapted for family-style teaching, the lessons are versatile and accommodating.
8. Flexible Lesson Plans: The series allows for flexibility in adapting lessons to different ages and levels of learning, accommodating the diverse needs of homeschooling families.
9. Engaging and Fun Lessons: Lessons are designed to be fun and engaging, making the learning process enjoyable for students while ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the material.
10. Simple Yet Comprehensive: A Child's Geography strikes a balance between simplicity and comprehensiveness, ensuring that students grasp complex concepts with ease.
11. Cultural and Historical Integration: The series excels in seamlessly integrating culture and history with geography, providing a rich and multifaceted learning experience.
A Child's Geography series by Master Books stands as a testament to the effectiveness of combining adventure, biblical worldview, and educational excellence in homeschooling curricula. This series has become a cherished resource for homeschool families seeking an immersive, engaging, and comprehensive geography curriculum. If you're on the lookout for an educational adventure that transcends traditional boundaries, consider embarking on the journey with A Child's Geography.