As a Christian teacher, one can no longer be part of a public education system that requires them to participate in teaching destructive ideologies and advancing immoral agendas on young children. John Stamper quit his job in the Chicago Public School System to reveal what is happening in public schools today and promote homeschooling as an alternative. Parents need to know what is going on in their child’s school and be prepared for any conflicts of values they may have to face.
At what point can a Christian teacher no longer be part of a public education system that requires them to participate in teaching destructive ideologies and advancing immoral agendas on young children?
John Stamper reached that tipping point as a teacher in the Chicago Public School System and made the decision to quit his job and pull back the curtain on what’s happening in public schools today.
You’ve seen the stories on the news – our national education system has an agenda, being implemented under the guise of fairness, equality, and racial justice to children. However, this book will open your eyes to:
- The indoctrination process through mandatory teacher training that implements these radical ideologies in schools without parental knowledge
- The danger and division created by critical race theory and gender theory being promoted in public schools
- How Marxist, socialist, and communist ideologies are dominating public schools, and how you move forward with homeschooling your children
For generations, teachers have been excellent role models, investing their time and energy into fundamental lessons. However, today a growing number think they, the school board, and their school system know more than parents about what should be taught to students. You need to know what is going on in your child’s school and be prepared for the conflict of values that you may have to face.
You have options.
Table of Contents
- Section One: Beginning at Home
- 1. It's Time to Leave Public Schools
- 2. My Personal Testimony
- 3. The Gideons, Atheists, and Phil Donahue
- Section Two: Results of Secular Education
- 4. My Personal Experience in Mandatory Staff Trainings in Chicago Public Schools
- 5. My Conflict as a Christian Teaching in a Public School
- 6. The Bible's Role in Education
- 7. School Boards and Teachers Unions
- 8. Learning from Marxism and Communism in the 20th Century
- 9. The Education System
- Section Three: The Way Back Home
- 10. Parents Matter
- 11. The Benefits of Homeschooling
|Weight (in lbs)||1.00|
|Subtitle||Pulling Back the Curtain on Public Education|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||5 1/2 x 8 1/2|