Elementary Bible & English Grammar (Teacher Guide - Download)
Downloadable Teacher Guide for use with Illustrated Family Bible Stories. Explore the Bible through beautiful illustrations, maps, historical context, and more as your student develops their writing and grammar skills in this unique elementary grammar course!
Elementary Bible & English Grammar guides students through Biblical history, stories, and culture as they examine parts of speech, sentence types, punctuation rules, figures of speech, and study different types of writing!
Grammar Made Exciting!
Elementary Bible & English Grammar is an engaging grammar course that utilizes Illustrated Family Bible Stories (sold separately) to guide students through a fascinating journey of Biblical history while expanding their vocabulary, teaching grammar concepts, and developing their writing skills along with their faith!
In Elementary Bible & English Grammar (Download) students will:
- Study English and the Bible together, inspiring their minds as well as their hearts
- Explore the Bible through beautiful illustrations, historical context, maps, and diagrams
- Become familiar with words and their definitions, expanding their vocabulary
- Memorize Scripture
- Develop their writing skills through practical application and engaging assignments
- Study nouns, prepositions, contractions, prefixes, suffixes, root words, synonyms, types of writing, and so much more!
Elementary Bible & English Grammar Teacher Guide (Download) Features:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Quizzes & Tests
- Answer Key
|Title||Elementary Bible & English Grammar (Teacher Guide - Download)|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$10.49|
|Dimensions (in inches)|