Elementary Bible & English Grammar (Teacher Guide)
Teacher Guide for use with our Elementary Bible & English Grammar (Curriculum Pack).
Grammar Made Exciting!
Elementary Bible & English Grammar is an engaging grammar course that utilizes Illustrated Family Bible Stories (sold separately) to guide students through a fascinating journey of Biblical history while expanding their vocabulary, teaching grammar concepts, and developing their writing skills along with their faith!
In Elementary Bible & English Grammar students will:
- Study English and the Bible together, inspiring their minds as well as their hearts
- Become familiar with words and their definitions, expanding their vocabulary
- Memorize Scripture
- Develop their writing skills through practical application and engaging assignments
- Study nouns, prepositions, contractions, prefixes, suffixes, root words, synonyms, types of writing, and so much more!
Elementary Bible & English Grammar Teacher Guide Features:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Quizzes & Tests
- Answer Key
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 4th - 6th
|Title||Elementary Bible & English Grammar (Teacher Guide)|
|Binding||Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|