Elementary Paleontology (Teacher Guide - Download)
Dig into the history, excavation, and biblical evidence of dinosaurs in this exciting homeschool science course designed for 4th – 6th grade students. In Master Books’ Elementary Paleontology Curriculum Pack, students will discover dinosaur names, diets, discovery locations, as well as the excavating, cleaning, and assembling of their fossils. This Teacher Guide is a vital resource for scheduling, completing, and grading assignments.
Now Elementary Paleontology is even easier with video instruction. Learn more and watch the first chapter for free at https://www.masterbooks.com/introducing-master-books-academy.
Start at the surface and dig your way into the fascinating world of dinosaurs, fossil finds, and sea monsters with Master Books’ homeschool science curriculum, Elementary Paleontology. Designed to deliver an unforgettable biblical worldview of dinosaurs to students ranging from 4th – 6th grade, this course proves the silliness of evolution and trains your student to defend their faith in God’s Word.
Hands-on-activities in this course add to the fun lessons which are scheduled for 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week! Students will complete dinosaur profiles, create their own flash cards and dinopedia, make edible dinosaur eggs, keep a journal, and more!
- Dig into the various kinds of dinosaurs that God created — their names, diets, discovery locations, behaviors, and more
- Explore the process of finding, excavating, cleaning, and assembling dinosaur fossils
- Learn how to spot false information about dinosaurs and how dinosaurs relate to the Bible
- Discover the difference between dinosaurs, flying reptiles, and marine reptiles
- Go deep diving with some of the biggest sea monsters from the past and present
- Trek through the Alaskan wilderness on the hunt for frozen dinosaur bones
Within the Elementary Paleontology Teacher Guide, you will find:
- Instructional material enhanced with worksheets and quizzes, all from a Christian creationist perspective
- Bonus activities that provide additional learning experiences for students
- A suggested weekly schedule – saving your time!
- Worksheets to help assess your student’s learning
- Quizzes and tests to help reinforce learning and provide assessment opportunities; optional final exam included
- Answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests
|Weight (in lbs)
|Elementary Paleontology (Teacher Guide - Download)
|New Leaf Publishing Group, LLC