Foundations in Worship
For Ages 12-18
Foundations in Worship is a unique homeschool Bible curriculum created to expand your junior high and high school student’s understanding of God and the Gospel through the study of hymns. This engaging, full-color Bible elective reveals scriptural truths expressed in these long-cherished anthems of the Christian faith. As they study the hymn writer and their faith, your student will learn to better articulate their own faith in God. Lessons can be completed in 20-40 minutes over five days a week in this one-year course.
Table of Contents
- How to Use this Book
- 1. What is Worship?
- 2. How Firm a Foundation
- 3. Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
- 4. Hallelujah, What a Savior!
- 5. It is Well with my Soul
- 6. Faith Is the Victory!
- 7. And Can It Be
- 8. I am His, and He is Mine
- 9. Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise
- 10. Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus
- 11. My Faith Has Found a Resting Place
- 12. The Old Rugged Cross
- 13. Arise, My Soul, Arise
- 14. A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
- 15. Thou Didst Leave Thy Throne
- 16. According to Thy Gracious Word
- 17. Deeper and Deeper
- 18. He Ransomed Me
- 19. Crown Him with Many Crowns
- 20. No Blood, No Altar Now
- 21. The Solid Rock
- 22. Jesus, Lover of My Soul
- 23. Joy to the World
- 24. All My Sins Have Been Forgiven
- 25. Complete in Thee
- 26. A Child of the King
- 27. Christ the Lord is Risen Today
- 28. Once for All!
- Engagement Ideas
- Hymn Presentation
- Answer Key
|Weight (in lbs)||2.00|
|Title||Foundations in Worship|
|Contributors||Dr. John Morris|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|