Foundations Phonics (Download)
For Ages 4-6
Bring letters, sounds, and reading to life for your early learners with Foundations Phonics, Master Books’ award-winning Christian homeschool curriculum. Laying the foundation for homeschool language learning success, this open & go curriculum teaches phonics through Biblical interactive lessons, engaging worksheets, and exciting hands-on activities.
Foundations Phonics is ideal for a kindergarten to first grade level student and effectively prepares them for the Language Lessons for a Living Education series.
A Fun & Easy Approach
Foundations Phonics is designed to make the process of teaching your child to read easy, exciting, and so much fun! This grab & go Christian homeschool curriculum teaches phonics through interactive lessons, engaging worksheets, and exciting hands-on activities that bring letters, sounds, and reading to life!
Foundations Phonics features:
- Interactive 3-5 minute lesson narratives teaching a letter & sound or blend through a Biblical story or concept
- Reading practice through words, sentences, Bible verses, and the lines to the song, Jesus Loves Me
- Engaging worksheets featuring coloring, reading, problem-solving, writing, and activities
- Suggested hands-on activities for each lesson that utilize common household items such as crayons, rice, flour, etc.
This award-winning phonics program can be used with students who are developmentally ready to learn to read in either kindergarten or first grade. Foundations Phonics can also be customized for use with students who are ready for writing, as well as those who may not yet have the hand-eye coordination required for writing but are ready to learn to read.
In Foundations Phonics your student will:
- Learn letters, sounds, & blends
- Begin reading words, sentences, and paragraphs
- Practice recognizing sight words
- Trace the Gospel message from Creation to Christ
- and so much more!
More Than Phonics Because the Foundation Matters
As your child learns to read in Foundations Phonics, they’ll embark on an exciting adventure through the pages of the very best book, the Bible! Young students will develop a strong Biblical foundation as they trace God’s plan of Salvation from Creation to the Resurrection of Christ. Along the way, students will discover God’s grand design in nature, meet biblical men and women who followed God, encounter Jesus, learn why God’s plan of salvation was necessary and how the Gospel applies to their individual life.
Foundations Phonics includes:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Materials List
- Lesson Narratives & Helpful Hints
- Student Worksheets
- 20-30 minutes per lesson, 3-5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: K - 1
- Often used in Semester 1 of first grade to be followed by Language Lessons for a Living Education: Level 1
- Perforated, 3-hole punched
|Weight (in lbs)
|Foundations Phonics (Download)
|Easy Lessons for Early Learners
|New Leaf Publishing Group, LLC