Is there a secret code embedded in Math itself? Well…there is! Intricate and infinite, these works of art are composed of numbers. The images, known as fractals, are a beautiful, fascinating mystery. You’ll see that numbers are more than just simple values, but mind-boggling glimpses into the wonders of God’s creation.
Man did not invent the laws of mathematics but rather has been continually surprised by mathematical discoveries throughout history. Numbers didn’t evolve either, so how can secular thinking make sense of these shapes? Zoom in on the details in this book packed with stunning full-color images of math’s secret code… fractals!
What if mathematicians discovered a secret code embedded in math disclosing an amazing work of art hidden in the numbers? Just such a code of astounding beauty was discovered in the 1980s. The artworks displayed in this book have always existed, built into the numbers at creation. Dr. Lisle suggests that only the Christian worldview can make sense of this secret code. As such, the images in this book are a demonstration of the truth of that worldview.
- Demonstrates that even abstract concepts like numbers could not exist apart from God
- Shows the beauty of God’s design and creation through full-color representations of numbers
- Confirms that the Christian worldview makes sense of mathematics and mathematical properties
Table of Contents
- The Secret Code
- Valley of the Seahorses
- Valley of the Double Spirals
- Infinite Elephants
- Scepters on Seahorses
- Changing the Formula
- Fractals and the Christian Worldview
- The Tricorn
- The Sine Function
- Geometric and 3D Fractals
- Physical Fractals and the Grand Dilema
|Weight (in lbs)
|The Secret Code of Creation
|Dr. Jason Lisle
|New Leaf Publishing Group, LLC