Geometry (Curriculum Pack)
Master Books’ Geometry: Seeing, Doing, Understanding course utilizes a clear, conversational, and engaging approach to teach your high school student. This best-selling course guides your student to mastery of geometric concepts and principles through practical, real-life application. With the use of innovative discussions cartoons, anecdotes, and vivid exercises, students will not only learn but will also find their interest growing with each lesson.
Students find this course easy to follow and are often able to work independently. This is a one-year course requiring 60 - 75 minutes of study per day, 5 days a week.
Geometry Student Book:
Geometry Solutions Manual:
Geometry Designed for Understanding
Master Books’ Geometry: Seeing, Doing, Understanding course utilizes a clear, conversational, and engaging approach to teach your high school student. This best-selling course guides your student to mastery of geometric concepts and principles through practical, real-life application. Students find this course easy to follow and are often able to work independently. This is a one-year course requiring 60 - 75 minutes of study per day, 5 days a week.
Our unique instructional approach to math means your student:
- Develops a lasting understanding of geometric principles
- Interacts with concepts using real-world examples
- Is prepared to take their understanding of Geometry concepts outside the math textbook and successfully apply them to higher math courses, sciences, & everyday life
- Makes concepts their own
- Is equipped with an understanding of the foundational mathematical concepts of Geometry—and once a student truly understands the concepts in Geometry, they are prepared for all higher math & sciences!
Engaging, Real-World Instruction
Understanding both the why and how of Geometry is foundational to your student’s success in high school and college. Master Books' Geometry provides students with a clear and thorough understanding of why concepts work, as well as how they are applied to solve real-world problems.
A Top Choice for High School Success & College Prep
Master Books’ Geometry course for high school has proven its ability to guide students towards success and is still the choice of top teachers and schools. The unique instructional method ensures your student understands both the why and how of Geometry and establishes a strong foundation for higher math & science courses. If your student is planning for college or a STEM career, this Geometry course ensures they are equipped with the tools they need to succeed!
Newly Revised & Updated
Master Books' Geometry has now been updated and revised to better equip the next generation of students!
- The addition of a daily schedule—saving you time!
- Full solutions manual
- Modernized language for clearer communication
This Curriculum Set Includes:
Geometry Student Text Includes:
- Full Color Illustrations
- 16 sections, covering deductive reasoning, lines & angles, congruence, inequalities, quadrilaterals, area, triangles, circles, theorems, polygons, geometric solids, and more!
- Answers to select exercises in the back of the text
- Flexible based on focus & intensity of course
- Set I exercises review ideas & concepts from previous lessons to provide ongoing application of material.
- Set II exercises allow student to apply material from the new lesson
- Set III exercises provided additional, more challenging problems
Geometry Solutions Manual Includes:
- Full Solutions & explanations to problem sets I, II, & III
- Solutions to final review sections
Geometry Teacher’s Guide Includes:
- Convenient suggested daily schedule
- Reference pages for convenience
- Tests (chapter, mid-term, final exam)
- Test Solutions
- Practical 3-hole punched, perforated pages for ease of use
- Revised & updated for the next-generation student
- Usable for both self-directed students and teachers & students
- Recommended for 10th Grade / 1 Credit
- Approximately 60 to 75 minutes per lesson, five days a week