Geometry (Curriculum Pack w/DVD)
NEW paperback format
Jacobs’ math curriculum has solidified its reputation of preparing students for academic & career success. This best-selling Geometry course is a respected standard for teaching high school math in both top schools nationwide and within the homeschool market.
Included in this set is Dr. Callahan’s Instructional DVD that makes understanding the curriculum concepts a breeze!
Geometry Student Book:
Geometry Solution Manual:
Geometry Designed for Understanding
Jacobs’ Geometry utilizes a clear, conversational, engaging approach to teach your student the concepts, principles, and application of Geometry through practical, real-life application! Harold Jacobs guides your student through Geometry, enabling them to discover the concepts & their applications for themselves in order to develop an understanding of the principles that goes beyond simple memorization to pass a test.
Jacobs’ unique instructional approach to math means your student:
- Develops a true understanding of geometric principles
- Interacts with concepts using real-world examples, ensuring they’ll know exactly how to apply the material they are learning to real-life and other academic subjects
- Is prepared to take their understanding of Geometry concepts outside the math textbook and successfully apply them to higher math courses, sciences, & everyday life
- Makes concepts their own
- Is equipped with an understanding of the foundational mathematical concepts of Geometry—and once a student truly understands the concepts in Geometry, they are prepared for all higher math & sciences!
Engaging, Real-World Instruction
Understanding both the why and how of Geometry is foundational to your student’s success in high school and college. Jacobs’ Geometry provides students with a clear and thorough understanding of why concepts work, as well as how they are applied to solve real-world problems.
A Top Choice for High School Success & College Prep
Jacobs’ Geometry has proven its ability to guide students towards success and is still the choice of top teachers and schools. The unique instructional method within Jacobs’ Geometry ensures your student understands both the why and how of Geometry and establishes a strong foundation for higher math & science courses. If your student is planning for college or a STEM career, Jacobs’ Geometry ensures they are equipped with the tools they need to succeed!
Guide Your Student Through with DVD Instruction!
Dr. Callahan’s instructional DVDs guide your students through Jacobs’ Geometry in a light-hearted, down to earth style. As a longtime university professor, homeschool dad, and math teacher for homeschool groups, Dr. Callahan has plenty of experience with what Geometry concepts students need to know, what they find difficult, and knows how to explain both well.
Free Homework Support!
Dr. Callahan’s Instructional DVD comes with FREE Homework Help email support from AskDrCallahan, making this course an ideal solution for parents and students alike looking to learn geometry while preparing for the ACT, SAT, and future math courses.
Newly Revised & Updated
Jacobs’ Geometry has now been updated and revised to better equip the next generation of students!
- The addition of a daily schedule—saving you time!
- Full solutions manual
- Modernized language for clearer communication
This Curriculum Set Includes:
Geometry Student Text Includes:
- Full Color Illustrations
- 16 sections, covering deductive reasoning, lines & angles, congruence, inequalities, quadrilaterals, area, triangles, circles, theorems, polygons, geometric solids, and more!
- Answers to select exercises in the back of the text
- Flexible based on focus & intensity of course
- Set I exercises review ideas & concepts from previous lessons to provide ongoing application of material.
- Set II exercises allow student to apply material from the new lesson
- Set III exercises provided additional, more challenging problems
Geometry Solutions Manual Includes:
- Full Solutions & explanations to problem sets I, II, & III
- Solutions to final review sections
Geometry Teacher’s Guide Includes:
- Convenient suggested daily schedule
- Reference pages for convenience
- Tests (chapter, mid-term, final exam)
- Test Solutions
- Practical 3-hole punched, perforated pages for ease of use
DVD Set Contains:
- Approximately 4 hours of content
- 5 DVDs
- Free Homework Help email support form AskDrCallahan
- Revised & updated for the next-generation student
- Usable for both self-directed students and teachers & students
- Recommended for: 10th Grade / 1 Credit