God's Big Book of Animals (Download)
Let’s learn all about His wonderful creatures—where they are, what they eat, and how they live. From the birds that fly in the sky to the mammals that walk on the ground to the fishes that swim in the sea, you’ll read about 60 of God’s amazing creatures, from the tiny shrew and poison dart frog to the mighty elephant and great white shark. Enjoy a book that makes studying animals both fun and educational!
- Captivating, full-color photographs of all the animals
- Conversational tone that kids find engaging
- Presents animals and their origins from a strong Biblical, young-earth creationist worldview
Discover the secrets of your favorite animal’s odd behaviors, such as why woodpeckers don’t get headaches, how octopuses change colors, and what helps insects walk sideways and even upside down!
- From shrews to skunks, elephants to Emperor penguins, learn about 50 animals in all
- Filled with full-color images of each creature, as well as their behavior and habitats
- Engaging and humorous text that inspires praise to God for the work of His hands
|Title||God's Big Book of Animals (Download)|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)|