God's Design for the Physical World Set (MB Edition)
Complete physical science curriculum for 3rd-8th graders, which presents God’s amazing world through the study of machines, motion, energy, and technology!
Machines & Motion: Learn about many fascinating inventions, such as the physical principles behind flight and the advances in communication as you study airplanes, rockets, telephones, computers, and more!
Heat & Energy: Discover many kinds of energy that power our lives. From fossil fuels to nuclear power plants, see how God provides our energy needs and learn the wonders of electricity, magnetism, light, and sound.
Inventions & Technology: Understand simple machines such as levers and inclined planes. Learn about the law of motion. You will enjoy experimenting with friction, racing rollerskate cars, and making pendulums.
The God’s Design Science series is based on a biblical worldview and reveals how science supports the biblical account of creation. Richard and Debbie Lawrence, authors of the series, have a long history of enjoying science. They have both worked as electrical engineers and now Debbie teaches Chemistry and Physics at a homeschool co-op. While homeschooling their children for 16 years, there was almost always a science experiment going on in the kitchen. Today that tradition is being continued with the next generation as the grandkids enjoy Grandma Science Day once a week. The Lawrences also enjoy playing street hockey, hiking in the Rocky Mountains, and visiting historical sites around the world.
What's so special about the Master Books edition? This exciting course has been enhanced with the following features:
- The 6 original books plus online downloads are now all combined into just 2 books
- Combined daily schedule for a one-year course (includes material for Machines & Motion, Heat & Energy, and Inventions & Technology)
- Each individual lesson sheet on its own page
- Contains a master supply list for each section (Machines & Motion, Heat & Energy, and Inventions & Technology) as well a supply list for each lesson- all with convenient checkboxes
- Additional instructions and formatting on the lesson sheets make it easier for the student to follow and the parent to grade
- The icons used in the student book have been added on the lesson sheets as well
- A point system has been assigned to quizzes and tests
- Separate answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests for each section (Machines & Motion, Heat & Energy, and Inventions & Technology)
- Answer keys contain both questions and answers for convenience
- Includes copies of the glossaries from the student book
|Title||God's Design for the Physical World Set (MB Edition)|
|Subtitle||Machines & Motion | Heat & Energy | Inventions & Technology|
|Series||God's Design MB Edition|
|Contributors||Debbie Lawrence , Richard Lawrence|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Weight (in lbs)||4.9|