Gospel Reset (Case Special)
Case Special - 39 Books
Our gospel conversations can be far more effective. Today’s increasingly secular culture requires a new approach.
While the plan of salvation never changes, Ken Ham suggests the language we use to share the good news needs a reset. A fast growing majority in our world has no concept of sin, gives no credence to the Bible, and has no foundation for commonly used evangelistic terms such as grace, salvation, and redemption. In order to reach them, our choice of words and the starting point of our gospel presentation need to be adjusted.
Gospel Reset: Salvation Made Relevant will help you understand how to effectively reach the lost with a message of salvation that actually makes sense to them. Christian apologist, Ken Ham, shares:
- Current research to reveal what age church-going children begin to doubt their faith and what churches can do differently.
- Questions to help overcome the religion of secularism accepted by most of our culture
- Answers for the most common objections our culture uses to defend their choice to dismiss God and His help.
Today’s pastors, evangelists, and laymen are struggling to connect with this generation in the same way Paul struggled to reach the Greeks in Acts 17. Gospel Reset presents a practical, biblical framework that will equip the Church to effectively fulfill the Great Commission in these latter days.
In this easy-to-read book, Ken Ham gives us a primer in Creation science evangelism using two very different sermons from the book of Acts that were designed to reach two different audiences — the churched and the unchurched. Jew and Gentile — to effectively reach the lost.
- Outlines the social and moral consequences that modern culture’s war on the Bible is having on society
- Provides helpful insight into understanding how to evangelize to young people
- Offers guidance on how to ensure churches are properly equipping their members to defend their faith
Table of Contents
- Note from the Author
- Foreword - Bodie Hodge
- Millennial "Lingo"
- Millennials and the Church
- Why Is This Happening?
- Building a Proper/Solid Foundation
- Peter’s Sermon
- An Acts 2-Type Culture
- Paul’s Sermon / A Christian on “Mars”
- An Acts 17-Type Culture
- What Caused the Great Divide?
- Where Did the Church Go Wrong?
- The Solution — A Gospel Reset
- Appendix A: Genesis-Romans Road
- Appendix B: Unlocking the Door
"Things have changed, yes even the world we live in. However, our message is unchanging and Ken Ham gives clear, concise, and compelling hope to reach this changing world with the good news of Christ."
Dr. Johnny Hunt - Sr. Pastor First Baptist Church Woodstock
"When we understand the times, we will know what to do. This even includes the way that we communicate the gospel with other people. The Gospel Reset book by Ken Ham presents the enormous challenges we face today, but thankfully, it also gives us practical ways we can communicate this gospel in a relevant way effectively. Anyone who desires to share Christ with other people or proclaim God’s Word in today’s world, needs to read this book. Get one for yourself and then share another one with a friend."
Dr. Ronnie Floyd - Sr. Pastor Cross Church
"Ken Ham has provided an incredibly urgent, clear and compelling resource that will help Christians everywhere to be strong in their faith and able to speak Gospel truth in today's culture. As a pastor I am very excited to have this book as I know it will help our church in its mission to reach our generation for Christ."
Dr. Brad Jurkovich - Sr. Pastor First Baptist Church Bossier City
|Table of Contents||
|Title||Gospel Reset (Case Special)|
|Subtitle||Salvation made Relevant|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||5 x 7|