The Henry Morris Study Bible (Black Leatherbound)
*FREE shipping in the contiguous United States
The Henry Morris KJV Study Bible is an invaluable apologetic Bible study tool for the defense of the Christian faith, including biblical creationism, that highlights the foundational truths of Genesis found in all the other 65 books of the KJV Bible. The comprehensive apologetic study bible notes provide answers to questions related to doctrinal issues, as well as scientific matters, such as geology, earth history, astronomy, biology, and other sciences.
This King James Version Study Bible Features:
- Apologetic introductions to Old and New Testaments
- Introductory commentary to each book of the KJV Bible
- 10,000 comprehensive study notes representing over 60 years of Biblical and scientific study
- End-of-verse references
- Words of Christ in red
- Full color maps
- Smyth-sewn binding with 2 bookmark ribbons
- Index to major topics in annotations
- Over 2,200 pages – 10 pt. font; double column format
- 22 total apologetic-themed appendixes including:
- Chronology of the Patriarchs in Genesis
- Bible-believing scientists of the past
- Internal designs of the Bible
- The Creationist faith of our Founding Fathers
- A Creationist’s defense of the King James Version of the Bible
The topical annotations (notes of explanation) found in this apologetic study Bible will:
- explain the Bible's difficult passages
- resolve alleged Bible contradictions
- point out the evidences of its divine origin
- confirm its historical accuracy
- note its remarkable anticipations of modern science
- remove any doubts about its inerrancy, authority, and ability to meet every human need
King James Version (KJV) Formats Available:
Hard Cover/Case Bound – ISBN: 978-0-89051-657-7
Brown Soft Leather Look – ISBN: 978-0-89051-694-2
Black Genuine Leather – ISBN: 978-0-89051-658-4
Brown Calfskin Leather – ISBN: 978-0-89051-940-0
Why Study the Bible?
The Bible does have the answer; its gospel can be defended from Genesis to Revelation!
“…a deep and settled conviction, stronger every year that the Bible is indeed the very Word of the living God. Its histories are authentic, its science is accurate and far in advance of its times, its practical wisdom for daily living is unexcelled, and its insights into the human heart are profoundly perfect for every need.” – Dr. Henry M. Morris
About Dr. Henry M. Morris
Dr Morris began his serious study of the Bible in the 1930s and authoring books in the 1940s, but it was his landmark work, co-authored with Dr. John Whitcomb, titled The Genesis Flood in 1961 that influenced generations to begin discovering the fallacies of evolution and the biblical truth of creation.
Dr. Henry Morris is known as the father of modern Creation science, the founder of Institute for Creation Research (ICR), and the author of over 60 apologetic books. His thriving legacy continues to equip Christians to be able to defend the accuracy and authority of Scripture today.
Notable Endorsements Dr. Henry M. Morris
Dr. Henry Morris, our generations foremost spokesman for biblical creationism, has given students and teachers an invaluable tool for the defense of the Christian faith...matters related to geology, earth history, astronomy, biology, and other sciences. Dr. Morris' clear insight and doctrinal integrity combine to make this one of the most helpful study Bibles available.Dr. John MacArthur, Jr.- Author and President of Master's College and Seminary
No other study Bible offers a more direct or immediate scientific and doctrinal foundation for biblical creationism and biblical infallibility.Dr. Tim LayHaye - Author, President of Tim LaHaye Ministries
This now-classic study Bible is very unique, not only due to its strong emphasis on apologetics but also because it highlights the foundational truths of Genesis in the other 65 books. Dr Morris...one of my heroes of the faith, takes an uncompromising stand on the literal six days of creation and a young earth.Ken Ham - President and CEO of Answers in Genesis, The Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter.
|Weight (in lbs)||4.630000|
|Title||Henry Morris Study Bible, The|
|Subtitle||Apologetics Commentary and Explanatory Notes from the 'Father of Modern Creationism'|
|Series||Henry Morris Study Bible|
|Contributors||Dr. Henry Morris|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||6 1/2 x 9 x 2 1/2|