More Than Words: Level 1
The Living Faith Curriculum Series has been created for grades K-3 (level 1) and 4-6 (level 2). Every time it’s Bible time, pull this special book out because it’s full of stories, pages to color and draw, beautiful paintings to learn about, and poetry to read. This is a journal to help students document their journeys with Jesus and learn more about who God is, who they are in God, and what it means to be a Christian and live a life that can change the world!
Enjoy this beautiful journey of faith for children as they develop a deeper understanding of God and their relationship with Him. Easy to understand and unafraid of exploring deeper topics, this book moves beyond Bible stories to create a strong and lasting foundation. Uniquely designed to echo a personal journal, this Bible course will be an important step in every young believer’s walk of faith.
More Than Words is divided into four units:
- Who God is and some of the attributes of God
- Who we are in God and basic theology of the Roman road
- What it means to be a Christian
- How to walk in faith, day-to-day.
Level One in this special series is written for 1st through 3rd grade students and is filled with 36 weeks of stories, activities, poems, hymns, character studies, art studies, word studies, and more, all designed to help children develop character. After completing the course, children will have discovered their identity in Christ — one that cannot be taken away or shaken by opinion or culture.
Table of Contents
- Week 1: The Trinity
- Week 2: God Is Love
- Week 3: God Is Good
- Week 4: God Is Eternal
- Week 5: God Is Everywhere
- Week 6: God Is Beyond Understanding
- Week 7: God Knows Everything
- Week 8: What Is God’s Name?
- Week 9: Review
- Week 10: Created and Loved
- Week 11: Fallen and Imperfect
- Week 12: Chosen
- Week 13: Saved
- Week 14: Adopted
- Week 15: Imitator of Christ
- Week 16: Called
- Week 17: Who Does God Say You Are?
- Week 18: Review
- Week 19: How to Pray
- Week 20: How to Use Your Bible
- Week 21: What Is Worship?
- Week 22: Works vs. Faith
- Week 23: Gifts of the Spirit
- Week 24: Fruit of the Spirit
- Week 25: The Ten Commandments
- Week 26: Armor of God
- Week 27: Review
- Week 28: Two-way Conversation
- Week 29: Hide and Seek
- Week 30: Draw Near to Me
- Week 31: Pray All the Time
- Week 32: Rooted to the Vine
- Week 33: Meditate on the Word
- Week 34: Take Every Thought Captive
- Week 35: Making Wise Choices
- Week 36: Review
|Title||More Than Words: Level 1|
|Subtitle||Living Faith Bible Curriculum|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|