More Than Words: Level 1
The Living Faith Curriculum Series has been created for grades K-3 (level 1) and 4-6 (level 2). Every time it’s Bible time, pull this special book out because it’s full of stories, pages to color and draw, beautiful paintings to learn about, and poetry to read. This is a journal to help students document their journeys with Jesus and learn more about who God is, who they are in God, and what it means to be a Christian and live a life that can change the world!
Help your children develop their own relationship with God through Bible study, journaling, art and more! More than Words, Level 1 is designed to help first, second, and third graders cultivate a living faith in God and Christ-like character. This interactive workbook can be used as a children’s devotional or Bible curriculum for homeschool families and Christian schools.
More than Words is a beautiful way to teach children to enjoy studying the Bible. Students will interact with Scripture and learn Biblical principles through hymns, art, poetry, and character studies. Colorful pages, engaging activities, and key truth flash cards will make learning about God fun.
Each lesson can be done in five to ten minutes a day. This Charlotte Mason inspired workbook offers four lessons per week and can be accomplished in 36 weeks.
More Than Words is divided into four units:
- Who God is and some of the attributes of God
- Who we are in God and basic theology of the Roman road
- What it means to be a Christian
- How to walk in faith, day-to-day.
After completing the course, children will have discovered their identity in Christ - one that cannot be taken away or shaken by opinion or culture.
Table of Contents
- Week 1: The Trinity
- Week 2: God Is Love
- Week 3: God Is Good
- Week 4: God Is Eternal
- Week 5: God Is Everywhere
- Week 6: God Is Beyond Understanding
- Week 7: God Knows Everything
- Week 8: What Is God’s Name?
- Week 9: Review
- Week 10: Created and Loved
- Week 11: Fallen and Imperfect
- Week 12: Chosen
- Week 13: Saved
- Week 14: Adopted
- Week 15: Imitator of Christ
- Week 16: Called
- Week 17: Who Does God Say You Are?
- Week 18: Review
- Week 19: How to Pray
- Week 20: How to Use Your Bible
- Week 21: What Is Worship?
- Week 22: Works vs. Faith
- Week 23: Gifts of the Spirit
- Week 24: Fruit of the Spirit
- Week 25: The Ten Commandments
- Week 26: Armor of God
- Week 27: Review
- Week 28: Two-way Conversation
- Week 29: Hide and Seek
- Week 30: Draw Near to Me
- Week 31: Pray All the Time
- Week 32: Rooted to the Vine
- Week 33: Meditate on the Word
- Week 34: Take Every Thought Captive
- Week 35: Making Wise Choices
- Week 36: Review
|Weight (in lbs)||2.037500|
|Title||More Than Words: Level 1|
|Subtitle||Living Faith Bible Curriculum|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|