N is for Noah
Part of the beloved Bible ABC book series by Ken Ham, N is for Noah uses catchy rhymes and appealing illustrations to present the story of Noah.
It also provides easy-to-use teaching tools for parents and educators, including discussion points, reviews, and memorization aids. This engaging text works well for both family devotionals and as a curriculum for homeschooling, Sunday school, or Christian schools.
- This Bible ABC book teaches children about the Bible while it also entertains them.
- It helps answer young children’s questions about Noah, the Ark, and the Flood.
- N is for Noah comes in an easel-book format, which makes it even easier to teach from.
The account of the ark, the Flood, and the man of faith at the heart of this biblical adventure told in informative rhyming verse!
- Develops skills like memorization and comprehension while creating a strong biblical foundation.
- Helps reinforce a child's understanding of the true history of Noah, the ark, and the great Flood.
- Includes helps on how to present important Christian concepts to children and to enhance their understanding.
A new addition joins this beloved series of biblically-based classics from author Ken Ham. Using rhyme to present the memorable account, N is for Noah provides structured learning enhanced with important words, biblical concepts, and verses.
The easel-book format makes it easy to teach, with text for the child on one side and detailed information for the parent or educator on the back. With colorful illustrations and a delightful rhyme, the book is sure to be a favorite for every child!
|Title||N is for Noah|
|Subtitle||Trusting God and His Promises|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||10 x 10 x 3/4|