Christian Heritage (Curriculum Pack)
Explore the spiritual heritage of the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence in this timely, engaging Christian Heritage course! Through captivating biographical summaries, beautiful sketches, and insightful quotes, students will encounter the signers from each of the 13 states and discover the spiritual heritage that led them to stand on principles of faith and freedom!
Explore America’s Christian Heritage!
In 1776, 56 men signed their names to a document they knew might well mean their certain deaths as traitors to England—Christian Heritage explores the spiritual heritage of these men and the principles that drove them to pledge their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor in the founding of America.
Through engaging biographical summaries within For You They Signed, students will discover the faith, character, and principles that led men such as John Adams, Charles Carroll, and John Witherspoon to sign the Declaration of Independence.
In Christian Heritage your student will:
- Explore the lives of the 56 signers of evaluate their character
- Investigate the Christian principles established by the founders of the Unites States of America
- Learn the influence of the Declaration of Independence and why it’s still a vital document for us today
- Discover how the Biblical character traits exhibited by many of the signers can be applied to their own lives
Christian Heritage Curriculum Set Includes:
For You They Signed Student Textbook
- Engaging Student Text
Christian Heritage Teacher Guide
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Answer Key
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 3-5x per week
- Recommended for: 9th - 12th Grade / 1 Credit
|Page Count||2 Books Included|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|