World Religions and Cults Vol. 3
The final installment of the three-book set of world religions and cults!
This final book in the series focuses on the atheistic or humanistic type of religions. It would be one of the most valuable for the church in the Western World where anti-god and pro-evolution religions are beginning to explode, for it was written to refute those religions and show how they fail. Unlike most books on world religions, this title dives into the secular humanistic religions. The book starts with God’s Word as the absolute authority. In doing so, God becomes our guide to refute false religions.
Table of Contents
- 1. Secular and Atheistic Religions: Overview
- 2. Atheism
- 3. Agnosticism
- 4. Secular Humanism
- 5. Nazism: A Variant of Secular Humanism
- 6. Scientology (Thetanism/Church of Scientology/Hubbardism)
- 7. Communism: The Failed Social Experiment
- 8. Postmodernism
- 9. Epicureanism and Evolutionary Religions
- 10. Dualism and the Types of Religions
- 11. Christian Syncretism with Evolution and Other Belief Systems (Compromise)
- 12. The Religion of Naturalism
- 13. Materialism
- 14. Empiricism
- 15. Afterlife: “What Must I Do to Be Saved?”
- Appendix A: The Bible versus Other Alleged Holy Books
- Appendix B: What Makes a Christian Martyr Differ from Other Faiths' “Martyrs”?
- Appendix C: Do Secularists Have a Foundation for Morality?
- Appendix D: Intelligent Design Movement
- Appendix E: Is Evolutionary Humanism the Most Blood-stained Religion Ever?
- Appendix F: Responding to Atheist Propaganda
- Appendix G: Responding to Skeptics
- Appendix H: Evolution (Not Creation) Is a “God of the Gaps”
|Weight (in lbs)||1.00|
|Title||World Religions and Cults Vol. 3|
|Subtitle||Atheistic and Humanistic Religions|
|Series||World Religions and Cults|
|Contributors||Bodie Hodge , Roger Patterson|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||6 x 9|