Intro to Biblical Greek (Teacher Guide - Download)
The Intro to Biblical Greek Teacher Guide completes the course for 10th-12th grade students and adults who desire to know and live the Word of God more completely. Student worksheets, practice sheets, quizzes, answer keys, and suggested ongoing resources are included to enhance the video-based learning experience. Use the teacher guide to create a more robust and independent study of biblical or Koine Greek.
Now Intro to Biblical Greek is even easier with video instruction. Learn more and watch the first chapter for free at https://www.masterbooks.com/introducing-master-books-academy.
Use the Intro to Biblical Greek Teacher Guide with the Intro to Biblical Greek DVD or Master Books Academy course for a ½ credit in language. Together, these two resources will help your 10th-12th grade student grasp the Bible’s message more clearly. Learning the original language of our New Testament Scriptures is an excellent way to honor God, know the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and better comprehend the infallible Word.
This one semester language course offers a working knowledge of the biblical or Koine Greek. Students will learn:
- The Greek alphabet
- Punctuation (and how it’s used!)
- Nouns, verbs, voice, and moods
- Nominative, genitives, vocatives, accusatives, and datives (the –tives of when to use what word and how)
- How to understand many of the Greek references your pastor makes
- The importance of properly translating the Bible
- A basic understanding of how a concordance and lexicon work
- A refresher course in English grammar
- How to apply your new skills!
The suggested weekly schedule has three easy-to-manage lessons which combine reading, worksheets, and vocabulary-building. Designed to allow your student to be independent, materials in this resource are divided by section so you can remove quizzes, tests, and answer keys before beginning the coursework. Lessons can be completed in 15-30 minutes.
|Weight (in lbs)
|Intro to Biblical Greek (Teacher Guide - Download)
|New Leaf Publishing Group, LLC