Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 1 (Curriculum Pack)
Dive into the amazing discoveries of how God designed our bodies in Master Books’ Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Volume 1. This Christian homeschool science curriculum for high school students explores the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems. Beautiful full-color images fill the student text, Wonders of the Human Body Volume 1, bringing these systems to life for the student. The Teacher Guide offers worksheets, quizzes, and tests to help your students solidify their knowledge of the human body created by the one and only Master Designer.
Designed for grades 9 to 12, this one-year course is equivalent to 1 science credit. Lessons are scheduled 30-45 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
Wonders of the Human Body Vol. 1:
Explore the wonder of the created human body from a biblical worldview. Master Books’ Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Volume 1 is a homeschool science curriculum for high school students introducing God’s design of the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems.
Drs. Tommy and Elizabeth Mitchell, both Vanderbilt educated medical doctors, creation scientists, and homeschoolers, wrote this series together to reveal the wonder of God’s design for life and the authority of His written word.
- Learn the incredible design of the human heart and how it is really two pumps in one
- Identify how blood moves through an incredible network of arteries and veins
- Investigate what “blood pressure” is and the marvelous systems that help regulate it
- Explore how the respiratory system allows us to get the “bad air out” and the “good air in”
- Review the ins and outs of the bones in your skeleton and how they function
- Discover details as to how your marvelous muscles move you
This course also reveals the things that go wrong in our bodies as a result of our fallen cursed world. Students will explore the problems that occur when our bodies are damaged by disease or injury.
Included in the Course
Wonders of the Human Body Volume 1
- The musculoskeletal system
- The cardiovascular and respiratory systems
- The nervous systems
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Volume 1 Teacher Guide
- Convenient daily schedule to save you time!
- Answer keys for worksheets
- Quizzes and tests
- Perforated pages
- Full color student text
- Recommended for grades 9-12
- Equivalent to 1 high school science credit
- Lessons are scheduled 30-45 minutes a day, 5 days a week