Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 1 (Teacher Guide - Revised Download)
The Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Volume 1 Teacher Guide assists you in educating your high school students about the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems. This resource is required to complete the course for one high school science credit.
This vital resource provides the weekly schedule, assessments, worksheets, and answer keys for grading all assignments from the Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 1 course.
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology Volume 1 provides students a deeper understanding of God’s wonderful design of their bodies. This high school science curriculum explores the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems. Students will be amazed as they:
- Learn the incredible design of the human heart and how it is really two pumps in one
- Identify how blood moves through an incredible network of arteries and veins
- Investigate what “blood pressure” is and the marvelous systems that help regulate it
- Explore how the respiratory system allows us to get the “bad air out” and the “good air in”
- Review the ins and outs of the bones in your skeleton and how they function
- Discover detail as to how your marvelous muscles move you
You and your students will enjoy exploring the human body which can only be truly understood as a product of the Master Designer.
Teacher Guide Features:
The included calendar provides 5 lessons weekly with clear objectives. The worksheets, quizzes, and tests are all based on the readings from the student text.
- Approximately 30 to 45 minutes per lesson, five days a week
- Includes answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests
- Worksheets for each section, quizzes, and tests are included to help reinforce learning and provide assessment opportunities
- Designed for grades 9 to 12 in a one-year course to earn 1 science credit
|Title||Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 1 (Teacher Guide - Download)|
|Subtitle||The Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, & Nervous Systems|
|Series||Wonders of the Human Body|
|Volume in Series||1|
|Contributors||Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell , Dr. Tommy Mitchell|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|