Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 2 (Curriculum Pack)
Continue the amazing discoveries of how God designed our bodies in Master Books’ Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Volume 2. This Christian homeschool science curriculum for high school students explores the digestive system, metabolism, the reproductive system, and special systems which include the blood, lymphatic, immune, urinary, endocrine, and integumentary systems. Beautiful full-color images fill the student text, Wonders of the Human Body Volume 2, bringing these systems to life for the student. The Teacher Guide offers worksheets, quizzes, and tests to help your students solidify their knowledge of the human body created by the one and only Master Designer.
Designed for grades 9 to 12, this one-year course is equivalent to 1 science credit. Lessons are scheduled 30-45 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
Wonders of the Human Body Vol .2:
Explore the wonder of the created human body from a biblical worldview. Master Books’ Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Volume 2 is a homeschool science curriculum for high school students introducing God’s design of the digestive system, metabolism, the reproductive system, and special systems.
Drs. Tommy and Elizabeth Mitchell, both Vanderbilt educated medical doctors, creationists, and homeschoolers, wrote this series together to reveal the wonder of God’s design for life and the authority of His written word.
Students will explore the answers to these questions and more:
- How does the cereal you had for breakfast become energy?
- How does the chicken you had for supper provide the amino acids the body needs to build proteins?
- How does the human body form so wondrously in a mother’s womb?
- How does the blood ceaselessly transport oxygen and nutrients throughout the body?
This course also reveals the things that go wrong in our bodies as a result of our fallen cursed world. Students will explore the problems that occur when our bodies are damaged by disease or injury.
- Identify dietary needs
- Investigate the properties of amino acids
- Explore the anatomy of the stomach
- Discover the process of digestion
- Learn about nutrition and metabolism
- Understand the basic genetics of the human body
- Distinguish the male and female reproductive systems
- Discover the function of blood
- Understand the purpose of the immune system
Included in the Course
Wonders of the Human Body Volume 2
- The digestive system
- The metabolism
- The reproductive system
- Special systems (include the blood, lymphatic, immune, urinary, endocrine, and integumentary systems)
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Volume 2 Teacher Guide
- Convenient daily schedule to save you time!
- Answer keys for worksheets
- Quizzes and tests
- Perforated pages
- Full color student text
- Recommended for grades 9-12
- Equivalent to 1 high school science credit
- Lessons are scheduled 30-45 minutes a day, 5 days a week
|Title||Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 2 (Curriculum Pack)|
|Contributors||Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell , Dr. Tommy Mitchell|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Weight (in lbs)||3.45|