Is the Big Bang Biblical? (Download)
Downloadable version of Is the Big Bang Biblical?
Almost everyone has an interest in science. Whether we're simply star-gazing, or conducting laboratory experiments, studying the world around us offers marvelous opportunities to learn.
As the natural world unfolds around us, it also prompts philosophical questions: Where did it all come from? Did someone make all this?
Geologist and author John Morris, President of the Institute for Creation Research, if often asked a haost of questions about how our world came to be. In this book, he answers a hundred of the most common questions, and the variety of topics will excite readers of all ages. In his clear, non-technical style, Morris tackles the following:
- Has evidence for Noah's flood been found in the Black Sea?
- Can science prove the Bible?
- Doesn't carbon dating prove the earth is old?
- If all animals were created as plant eaters, why do some have sharp teeth?
- Is there water on the moon?
- What about stem cell research?
- And many more!
|Title||Is the Big Bang Biblical? (Digital Download)|
|Contributors||Dr. John Morris|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)|