Jensen's Punctuation (Download)
Equip your high school student with the tools they need to master punctuation in their writing! An unrivaled punctuation guide, Jensen’s Punctuation (Download) gives your student the tools they need to communicate clearly, effectively, and confidently in high school and beyond! Ideal for a 9th - 12th grade level.
"The lessons are quick and painless, about 5-10 minutes each, and you will find these exercises more interesting than what's usually found in grammar texts since they are examples from real books." — Teresa Schultz-Jones, national reviewer
Jensen’s Punctuation (Download) guides students systematically through the process of punctuating sentences correctly, equipping them to write clearly, concisely, and effectively in high school and beyond! Through simple lessons, interesting worksheets, and spaced repetition, students will explore all aspects of punctuation from commas and question marks to parenthesis and hyphens.
Knowledge Becomes Skill
As students learn the general and specific rules of punctuation, engaging worksheets provide opportunity to turn knowledge into skill as they practice punctuating interesting excerpts from classic literature. Spaced repetition ensures students can easily memorize punctuation rules and quickly implement them in any type of writing.
In Punctuation, Students Will Discover:
- The five basic rules for compound sentences that solve 75-90% of perplexing punctuation problems
- Three types of key words and how they signal what type of punctuation is needed, if any
- What kinds of words need capitalized and how to identify them in sentences
- When and when not to use a comma with modifiers occurring in various positions in a sentence
- and so much more!
An Unrivaled Guide, Updated for a New Generation!
Jensen’s writing series has been equipping students with the tools they need to communicative clearly, effectively, and confidently for over 20 years! Jensen’s Punctuation is now fully-updated and features updated language for clearer communication, simple course organization, and a convenient suggested daily schedule!
Punctuation (Download) Features:
- Suggested daily schedule—saving you time!
- Lessons, Worksheets, & Tests
- General Punctuation Rules
- Answer Keys
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 3-4x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: 9th
|Weight (in lbs)||0.00|
|Title||Jensen's Punctuation (Download)|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|