Full of interesting facts about nature, this God-centered science book is both educational and delightful. Your entire family will enjoy learning about the relationship between living organisms and our place in God's creation with The Ecology Book!
This brilliantly designed science book is a part of Master Books’ best-selling Wonders of Creation series which unveils the intricate nature of God’s world and the harmony that was broken by sin. Homeschool families choose this book because it offers:
- Biblical and scientific truths about different habitats around the world
- Amazing facts about mutual symbiosis as a product of the relational character of God
- A multi-age level format especially useful for homeschool educational programs
- The study of influential scientists and their work
- Practical aspects of stewardship
- An investigation of ecological connections in creation
This educational resource is color-coded with three educational levels in mind: 5th to 6th grades, 7th to 8th grades, and 9th through 11th grades. It can be utilized for the classroom, independent study, or homeschool setting.
The Ecology Book is part of Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, and Sky curriculum and can be used as a unique unit study. Christian homeschool families love the full-color photos, informative illustrations, and a text that encourages an understanding of a world designed by God, not as a series of random evolutionary accidents.