Living Art Lessons (Artist Journal)
For Grade Level 4-6
Learn about the seven elements of art including lines, shapes, and colors, while observing artwork and nature all around you in this complete, easy-to-use, year-long program. The Artist’s Journal contains the student’s artistic workspace for writing, drawing, and more, all related to the teaching in the main text.
- Convenient Weekly Lesson Schedule
- Clear and Detailed Supply Lists
- Art Activities for Every Interest
- Student Activity Pages with Creative Exercises
|4th- 6th grade|
Enjoy the activity pages and projects for Living Art Lessons as you discover more about the seven elements of art. The Artist Journal includes:
- Assignments to help you learn both basic and more advanced art concepts and techniques.
- Work space to complete and record your work as you experiment with lines, shapes, colors, value, texture, form, and space.
- Helpful tips and supply lists (a master list, a project weeks supply list, and more).
OVERVIEW: Explore and develop your unique artistic talents as you learn fun and effective ways to express yourself! In this step-by-step program, you will work with a variety of materials and styles, learn to observe the seven art elements both in nature and all around you, have opportunities to apply what you learn, as well as learn to appreciate the beautiful artistry of our Creator.
FEATURES: A course calendar helps you to plan and complete your projects with minimal disruption and simple planning.
|Title||Living Art Lessons (Artist Journal)|
|Subtitle||The 7 Elements|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|