How Does Math Lessons for a Living Education Work?
- Keep your child in "good brain" with this unique brain-based, research-based, and results-proven approach to learning math.
- Follow the convenient daily schedule in the front of the book. Designed as a 36-week or 180-day course with five days of instruction, but can be easily adapted to fit any homeschool.
- A blend of stories, copywork, oral narration, and hands on experience brings math to life through the ongoing story of the twins, Charlie and Charlotte, and their family.
- Enjoy the short lessons helping your student build confidence without burning out on repetitive practice.
- Concepts are taught, mastered, and reviewed periodically to retain the skills. See your student's attitude towards math and confidence soar!