The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Math Lessons for a Living Education
How Does Math Lessons for a Living Education Work?
- Keep your child in "good brain" with this unique brain-based, research-based, and results-proven approach to learning math.
- Follow the convenient daily schedule in the front of the book. Designed as a 36-week or 180-day course with five days of instruction, but can be easily adapted to fit any homeschool.
- A blend of stories, copywork, oral narration, and hands on experience brings math to life through the ongoing story of the twins, Charlie and Charlotte, and their family.
- Enjoy the short lessons helping your student build confidence without burning out on repetitive practice.
- Concepts are taught, mastered, and reviewed periodically to retain the skills. See your student's attitude towards math and confidence soar!
Start where they are ready to learn. Use this skill-based readiness test to discover where to start.
FREE DIGITAL TEACHING COMPANION with every physical, student book purchased
We have carefully crafted the innovative resources below for students and parents looking for additional math practice.
"My son actually likes math now. He does extra. I wish I would have listened to all the seasoned homeschoolers last year. It really is so great." ★★★★★ - Katie