Rocking Ordinary (Small Group Bundle)
This study is designed to be done in either 4 or 8 parts depending on how the leader wants to work through the study. Ordinary is extraordinary is the message of this study and is designed to encourage women that they have significant influence in their ordinary, everyday lives.
- 10 - Rocking Ordinary: Holding it Together With Extraordinary Grace Book
- 1 - Leader's Guide
- 1 - DVD with author Lea Ann Garfias
Most women don’t consider themselves great. Stuck in an endless routine of cleaning, cooking, and caring for family members, they struggle to find meaning and worth in their daily lives. Exhausted at the end of another busy, chaotic day, they wonder if they have made any measurable progress, if it even matters, if their work counts. This book talks frankly about real life, ministry failures, and the depressing side of Christian womanhood, but in a humorous way that makes you want to pour coffee all over it and try again. Whether we feel capable or not, whether we feel spiritual or not, we are already changing lives. This book is for Christian women in their 20s, 30s, or 40s who may or may not have children, may or may not be tired, and may or may not be addicted to coffee.
- Gives practical advice for seizing the everyday opportunities and relationships each of us have and making the most of each one, day in and day out
- Written topically, so the reader can turn to it again and again when faced with difficult challenges
- Offers a different view of daily life for Christian women: a vision, a purpose, and a plan for living a common life in an extraordinary way
|Manufacturer||New Leaf Press|
|Weight (in lbs)||4.880000|
|Title||Rocking Ordinary (Small Group Bundle)|
|Contributors||Lea Ann Garfias|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)|