Skills for Language Arts Set
Prepare your 7th - 8th grade student for higher learning through Skills for Language Arts! In this comprehensive language arts course, students will learn to analyze, understand, and critique various literary styles through classic literature, discern parts of a sentence, and produce an original novella of their own.
A Rigorous Exploration of Language Arts
Equip your student for High School level work as they build their vocabulary, master grammar skills, and develop their communication abilities in Skills for Language Arts! In this thorough language arts course, students will:
- Develop writing, reading, and grammar skills through age appropriate readings.
- Complete daily assignments that bring the language study to life, with a year-long writing project to develop a novella of their own!
- Examine insightful texts, including scenes from Elijah’s life, The Cross and the Switchblade, and The Hobbit.
Skills for Language Arts Set Includes:
Skills for Language Arts Teacher Guide
- Weekly Essays/Tests
- Optional Written Assignments & Answer Keys
Skills for Language Arts Student Text
- Chapter Learning Objectives
- Concept Builders
- Literary Excerpts
- 1 hour per day, 5x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 7th - 8th
- 1 credit writing & 1 credit grammar