For Ages 3-4
Use Stepping Stones, Master Book’s award-winning, Christian homeschool curriculum for preschool, to launch your student on a path of educational success. This full-color, workbook style course offers a developmental approach to learning concepts such as colors, letters, nutrition, matching objects, and weather, while also nourishing their faith in God.
Introduce your preschool student to book-based learning with Stepping Stones, Master Books’ award-winning Christian homeschool curriculum. This course offers an effective developmental approach to learning colors, letters, nutrition, matching objects, and weather that is easy to teach.
Lead your young student through memory verses and a variety of hands-on activities with this gentle introduction to learning through play. Stepping Stones focuses on important concepts of faith by featuring biblical heroes and their godly character.
This course is set up with one lesson per day, three days a week. Each lesson focuses on:
- Making Connections – where you give instructions and interact with your child.
- Match It Up and Sort It Out – when you model and guide your child to complete the activity.
- Heroes of the Bible– as you teach your child about a specific hero each week.
Certificates of achievement, story image cards, letter cards, coloring, healthy choices, and more are included to make this course a big homeschool win for your family.
Table of Contents
- 1. Making Observations
- 2. Shadow Play
- 3. Red, Blue, Green
- 4. Yellow, Orange, Purple
- 5. Pink, Brown, Black, White
- 6. Animals
- 7. All About Me & Scissor Skills
- 8. Nutrition & Me - Part 1
- 9. Nutrition & Me - Part 2
- 10. Concepts About Print - Part 1
- 11. Concepts About Print - Part 2
- 12. Review Colors & Animals
- 13. Introducing Letters
- 14. Where Does Your Food Come From?
- 15. Textures
- 16. 1,2,3 & First Letter of Your Name
- 17. Basic Shapes
- 18. Observing Weather
- 19. Review Shadows & Nutrition
- 20. Following Directions
- 21. Noticing Differences
- 22. Review 1,2,3 & First Letter of Your Name
- 23. Physical Activity - Part 1
- 24. Physical Activity - Part 2
- 25. Letters
- 26. Review Differences & Colors
- 27. Story Comprehensive
- 28. Opposites & Following Directions
- 29. Basic Emotions
- 30. Prewriting Basics
- 31. Big, Little
- 32. Review Shapes, Animals, & Letters
- 33. Review Physical Activity & Textures
- 34. Review Weather & Opposites
- 35. Review Food Sources & Differences
- 36. Review Emotions, Following Directions, & Comprehension
- Supply List
- Alphabet Cards
- Cutting Activities
- Answer Key
|Weight (in lbs)||2.10|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|