Studies in World History Vol. 1 Set
Journey through world history from Creation through the Age of Discovery in this comprehensive Jr. High world history course! Studies in World History Volume 1 explores world history from 4004 BC to 1500 AD as students examine the geography, religion, economics, culture, government systems, and history of this time period through a classical approach.
A Thorough Examination of World History
Studies in World History Volume 1 comprehensively examines world history from Creation to the Age of Discovery while incrementally strengthening your student's analysis and critical thinking skills! Students will explore world history from 4004 BC to 1500 AD as they explore the cultures, people, history, geography, religion, economics, and government systems that shaped the world during this time period!
In Studies in World History Volume 1, students will study:
- Early cultures in Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Israel
- The impact geography and religion had in the development of early cultures
- Ancient China, Japan, and Nomads
- The development of world religions
- Greece and Rome
- Early European history
- and so much more!
An Insightful, Comprehensive Study
Studies in World History Volume 1 prepares students for High School studies through rigorous instruction with an emphasis on analysis, application, and critical thinking. Studies in World History Volume 1 utilizes short, thorough lessons to guide students through world history as they discover background information, learn terms, concepts and theories, encounter those who shaped the course of history, and examine areas of historical debate.
Studies in World History Volume 1 Set Includes:
Studies in World History Volume 1 Student TextFull student textbook featuring:
- First Thoughts: Background on the historical period of the lesson.
- Discussion Questions: Questions provoking analysis, understanding, and critical thinking skills.
- Concepts: Terms, concepts, and theories to be learned are bolded for emphasis.
- History Makers: A person(s) who clearly changed the course of history.
- Historical Debate: An examination of historical theories surrounding a period or topic.
Studies in World History Volume 1 Teacher Guide
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Daily Discussion Questions
- Answer Key
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 6th - 8th