Studies in World History Vol. 1 (Teacher Guide)
Teacher Guide for use with Studies in World History Vol. 1 Student Text. Journey through world history from Creation through the Age of Discovery in this comprehensive Jr. High world history course! Studies in World History Volume 1 explores world history from 4004 BC to 1500 AD as students examine the geography, religion, economics, culture, government systems, and history of this time period through a classical approach.
A Thorough Examination of World History
Teacher Guide for use with Studies in World History Volume 1. Studies in World History Vol 1 comprehensively examines world history from Creation to the Age of Discovery while incrementally strengthening your student's analysis and critical thinking skills! Students will explore world history from 4004 BC to 1500 AD as they explore the cultures, people, history, geography, religion, economics, and government systems that shaped the world during this time period!
In Studies in World History Volume 1, students will study:
- Early cultures in Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Israel
- The impact geography and religion had in the development of early cultures
- Ancient China, Japan, and Nomads
- The development of world religions
- Greece and Rome
- The impact of the early church
- Early European history
- and so much more!
Studies in World History Volume 1 Teacher Guide Features:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Daily Discussion Questions
- Answer Key
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 6th - 8th
|Title||Studies in World History Vol.1 (Teacher Guide)|
|Series||Studies in World History|
|Binding||Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$29.99|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|