Studies in World History Vol. 3 (Student - Download)
Examine the modern era to present times in this intriguing exploration of world history! Studies in World History Volume 3 (Download) utilizes a classical approach to guide students through world history from 1900 AD through to the present time as they analyze the worldwide effects of modernism, progressivism, world war, revolutions, evangelicalism, and more!
An Extensive Exploration of Modern World History
Studies in World History Volume 3 (Download) concludes the series with a comprehensive examination of world history from 1900 AD to the present age as students incrementally strengthen their analysis and critical thinking skills! Students will explore modern world history as they examine the cultural changes, people, philosophies, history, geography, religion, economics, and government systems that shaped the world during this time period!
In Studies in World History Volume 3, students will study:
- The modern world’s philosophies
- Russia’s Revolution
- The development of the modern American educational system
- The Scopes Trial
- The world at war
- Radical revolutions of the 20th century
- and so much more!
An Insightful, Comprehensive Study
Studies in World History Volume 3 prepares students for High School studies through rigorous instruction with an emphasis on analysis, application, and critical thinking. Studies in World History Volume 3 utilizes short, thorough lessons to guide students through world history as they discover background information, learn terms, concepts and theories, encounter those who shaped the course of history, and examine areas of historical debate.
Studies in World History Volume 3 Student Text (Download) Features:
Full student textbook featuring:
- First Thoughts: Background on the historical period of the lesson.
- Discussion Questions: Questions provoking analysis, understanding, and critical thinking skills.
- Concepts: Terms, concepts, and theories to be learned are bolded for emphasis.
- History Makers: A person(s) who clearly changed the course of history.
- Historical Debate:An examination of historical theories surrounding a period or topic.
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: 6th - 8th