The World's Story 2: The Middle Ages Set
For Ages 11-13
The World's Story 2 brings history alive through a Charlotte Mason approach as it teaches junior-high students (grades 6-8) the amazing history of the world. Angela O'Dell uses the same lively storytelling style of her popular America's Story series to bring the settings and characters to life as students study world history from the Fall of Rome to the Renaissance.
A Charlotte Mason inspired Journey Through World History!
The World's Story 2 guides students in a trip around the world as they study history from the Fall of Rome to the Renaissance.
In The World's Story 2, your student will:
- See God's guiding hand through history
- Study the major events of the Middle Ages and delve into how society and culture developed and changed
- Study Church history of this period
- Study medieval civilizations spanning the whole globe, including the Byzantines, Anglo-Saxons, Muslims, Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Mughals, Vikings, Normans, Russians, Songhai, and Aztecs
- and so much more!
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
The World's Story 2 is designed to be easy to use as it guides your student through an exciting adventure through world history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- Compile and study timelines
- And study architectural styles from different time periods!
Exciting, interactive stories!
The World's Story 2 brings history alive for students in an exciting way! Through engaging, conversational narrative, O'Dell interacts with students and draws them in to imagine the adventures, hardships, failures, and triumphs of the incredible events and civilizations that shaped Middle-Age world history.
The World's Story 2 Set Includes:
The World's Story 2 Student Book:
Full-color student textbook featuring engaging narrative and beautiful historic illustrations, photographs, maps, and cultural connections.
The World's Story 2 Teacher’s Guide:
- Convenient Daily Schedule saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience
- Approximately 45-60 minutes per lesson, 5 days per week
- Designed for grades 6-8 in a one-year history course