Where Faith Grows: Level 2 (Curriculum Pack)
For ages 7-10
Where Faith Grows Level 2, a unique homeschool Bible curriculum by Master Books, provides you the opportunity to teach the attributes of God and godly character traits to your elementary students. You will guide your student's faith journey through reading aloud, discussion prompts, hands-on activities, memorization, and assignments.
Where Faith Grows becomes a tool in your hand as you lead your child into all God has for them. Level 2 works to continue building on what was covered in Level 1. The purpose of both levels is to create a strong foundation in understanding who God is and how He works in our lives. Within Level 2, you will also see an introduction to basic Bible skills and keeping a prayer journal.
Where Faith Grows: Level 2:
Big Thoughts for Little Thinkers: The Gospel:
Big Thoughts for Little Thinkers: The Mission:
The nature of God is complex. Where Faith Grows Level 2, a Bible curriculum for elementary students, is designed to help you reveal who God is in a way that a child can understand. While learning about specific characteristics of God, your student will also be learning godly character traits.
Your relationship with God and your child will flourish as you take this journey of discipleship together.
Students working through this course will:
- Learn character traits and how to utilize them in his or her life
- Understand various attributes of God's character
- Develop a basic understanding of the biblical timeline, including the difference between the Old and New Testaments
- Discuss biblical truths through focused conversations
- Examine different types of prayer and work to create their own prayer journal
- Demonstrate additional skills in using his or her Bible
As you work through the course, you will begin to put together a keepsake documenting the beautiful journey of faith your student is on. This element of the course will follow through all the levels of Where Faith Grows so you can see the growing faith of your student from Level 1 through Level 6. You can pull these pages out to create a faith journey binder for your student and add extra pages in as needed.
- Instructional dialogue, biblical summaries, Scripture memorization, oral narration, real-life application, and hands-on experience to bring concepts to life
- Full color workbook with engaging activities
- Easy to follow schedule – saving you time!
- Supply Lists
- Convenient perforated pages
- Recommended for: 2nd grade / 7-10 years old
- Designed for parent & child to work through together
Essential for the Student: Big Thoughts for Little Thinkers: The Gospel, The Mission
Optional for the Teacher: The 10 Minute Bible Journey